Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

The Usual Sunday Nap!!!!
No worries!! I was sure being a Pillow Hog!!

Happy Easter Everyone!! I spent Easter Sunday at the Forrey's in Bountiful!! Saturday night when we got there his dad had made some amazing homemade pizza!! BBQ Chicken!! It was way good!!! Then we watched Hot Rod!! It's so funny!! When Cameron's dad Franklin laughs he SNORTS!!! I love it!!! I would suggest it to all those that liked Napoleon Dynamite or Nacho Libra. Everyone one in Cameron's home ward the "Ward Canyon Ward" is starting to get crazy ideas about us because this was the third time in the last four weeks we have been to his parents ward with them. But yeah... So today we had and Easter Brunch and his Grandpa Harry and Grandma Doris came over. Harry drove his hot corvette!! Well not much new is going on here. Just work for me and trying to help keep Cameron on track with his studies (which is hard) but he's doing good.. studying right now as we speak!!! We are getting excited for this next weekend to come down to Price and watch Jordan Race!! It's been two years!! Crazy! But anyways that enough about me but just one last thing! But it's a secret..............I'm falling in love with this kid!! :) haha


Cameron's New Truck!!

6 comments:

old mother hubbard said...

you just said the L word. way to go.!!!! we are anxious to have you come home for a few days. love you so much. have a good week. love mommy

Scottie and Tasha said...

Jessica, you are in BIG trouble... don't you remember I have to approve??? Did you forget already. Just because I have mommy amnesia (? spelling) doesn't mean I don't remember our deals!!! I'm soooo happy for you and he seems like a great guy. If you don't call me soon I'm going to go bonkers!

Alisha Jeremy George said...

He is super cute! I'm impressed- when you gettin hitched. keep me posted!!

Amanda said...

Wat up yo? So's I ges dis is fo-sho huh? You's likin dis playa? (I'z from da hood...cant you tell?) Ha ha.. for realz yo! I'z glad you'z all hookin it up and shiz.. He's pretty sick yo! Ha ha .. I'm retarded. I know.
Mand

fourballerinas said...

You didn't quite elaborate like that on the phone this afternoon. I approve of anyone you approve of (execpt for cousin J) Sorry- just can't do that! Hope you know what I mean. Love you!! Hope I can meet him when we are there for Jordan's wedding.
Audrey

Tuesdee said...

HOW EXCITING!!! Sounds like he is a keeper! Keep us posted and it's great to see all your pictures.