Saturday, March 15, 2008

Coral Pink Sand Dunes!!

WELCOME BACK CAMERON :)

Well Cameron just got back tonight from the sand dunes! Had tonz of fun!!! And now riding is all he thinks about! :) We went for a drive up Green Canyon to see if the snow had melted away enough so we could go riding :) but of coarse not :P We still have awhile for that to happen up here! It's still snowing and Spring starts next week! Hope all is well!! :) I'm doing much better now that he's come back to keep my company :) haha

4 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Sounds like fun Cameron. Don't wreck. You're liable to end up with a broken arm/body riding with Jessica.
Audrey

Scottie and Tasha said...

Welcome Back!!! Jess, what did you do while Cameron was away. We SERIOUSLY need to get together... and visit me and my baby!!! She's finally starting to get some features that look like me. I miss you tonz and tonz!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fourballerinas said...

Jessica- don't click on that comment above in the "here" box. Mandy Sjostrom said it is a virus. Try and delete it from your comment box
audrey

p.s. call me!!