Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BYE BYE NEON!!!!


Well... Saturday we officially SOLD Cameron's Car!!! He's been trying for about two or three weeks. So we drove down to Bountiful Saturday morning to drop it off at his friend Nate's (he bought it) and then we just spent the weekend at Franklin and Jeanette's (Cameron's Parents). Sunday after church I got to meet his Grandpa Harry and Grandma Doris. They are so cute! When we drove back from their place Cameron didn't feel good so we ended up staying at his parents house again Sunday night and just getting up at the butt crack of dawn to drive back to Logan to be to work by 9:00am!! Then we drove down again Monday after work because he had made plans with the dealership he was buying his new lil Ford Ranger from to pick it up first thing Tuesday morning. So I'm sure Jeanette and Franklin were sick of me! Three nights in a row!! hahaha jk... I love them! They are amazing people. Well that about it for me.. I'm just going to spend the rest of my week lonely! Cameron went to Coral Pink Sand Dunes with the guys for Spring Break!
Gonna Miss Him!!!

2 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Don't be lonely come and visit me!!!! You know you are always welcome to visit anytime!!!!

Amanda said...

Yea! I am glad he is BACK! I would hate to see you LONELY!! The sand dunes are so fun! I know I have only been to DaBinki, but I totally want to go again!
mand