Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Getting this started!!

Well.. I tried doing this once before and apparently I didn't do to well. As you can see it's be forever since I tried to do anything to it :) Life up here in good old Logan is cold and I'm SICK OF THE SNOW!!!! I'm getting really impatient for spring. Lots has happened since I have last written or tried to do this. So I'll just give a sum of it all. I started a new job back in November at Cache Honda Yamaha as Accounts Payable and assistant to the accountant. So thats good and it lead me to an amazing guy! :) So we've kinda been dating since Christmas time but more officially just this last month :) His name is Cameron, he's from Bountiful and going to school up here to be a Commercial Pilot. We both love all the same things! well almost... ;) he's not much into hunting but he's not against it so thats a plus :) That pretty much my life these days :) I'll try and keep this up!!!!

1 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you started one so I can see more pics of you and stuff!! Great video of Cameron. Nice to see he's as crazy as we are. Can't wait to see you in May. Love ya!!
Audrey