Monday, April 7, 2008

Big Secret!!


Well I officially told my parents about my dirt bike :) haha last weekend when Cameron and I went down to Price we loaded up our bikes so we could go out and ride behind my parents house. I have had my bike for a month or so and only Jordan and Audrey knew about it. I told my mom that I had a secret a few days before we came down and that I knew Dad would like but I wasn't sure how she would feel about it. But anyways! It was sure fun having Cameron teach me how to ride. I think I did pretty good for a First Timer!! :) hahaha Jordan and Liesel came with us and we went for a ride up toward the Waterfall. I only ATE IT! Twice :) hahaha ... the last time the back end got away from me in the mud and I laid it down on it's right side. But when I got up my "left side" was muddy! Who knows how that happened :)

0 comments: