Monday, April 7, 2008

Random Friday Night! One of the BOYS!!!!

Last Friday at work a bunch of the boys decided they wanted to go out riding after work. So around 7pm we met up at John's house in River Heights area and headed out from his house. We drove through some neighborhoods and above the Island where all the Rich Houses are and drove straight threw a park!! hahaha it was great we all felt like we needed to fast because I'm sure that we would have gotten in trouble if we had been caught. We went out behind those houses and against the deer fence. We found some pretty good hills to climb :) And I only tipped over ONCE!!! Earlier that night when Cameron and I were loading up our bikes in the back of his truck. When I stepped into the back of his truck to put his bike in I heard a RIP!!! Haha I couldn't really see anything. But while we were all going up and down this hill I looked down and this is what I saw!! HAHAH HUGE HOLE!!!! hahahah no worries they all got a big laugh at it!! :) and it just kept getting bigger :)

Jes on CRF150R



Nick-CRF450R, Cameron-YZ250F, John-IT125 (kermy)



Cameron on my bike :)

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice Jess! Hey, just so you know... I am pretty good at keeping secrets! I mean, I might tell Jake.. but that's it!! Well, that's a lie.. I am not good at keeping a secret from my mom, but othern that, I am good!
Mand

Grandpa Mash said...

You kids just keep starting new hobbies! If the kids want to do it...Dad wants to play along also. I am running out of storage room. Too bad the storage unit business that we tried to buy got sold before I could get it.
PLEASE BE CAREFULL. You know this one is tuff on the old Dad to watch

Scottie and Tasha said...

It's tough for everyone to watch :) Everyone loves Jes!!!! Anyway, I love that the pants got ripped.. I was laughing out loud and Brookelle thinks I'm crazy :) It makes good memories. I ripped my pants at a church activity playing volleyball... that was great! I can't wait to see you- we need to get together soon!!! Miss ya tons!

Tuesdee said...

Jess you better be careful!! I love motorcycles though. I have a beautiful fire engine red, Suzuki TL100, bullet bike. :) I want to sell it though and get a 4 wheeler. I need something that my little girls can participate in too.

old mother hubbard said...

you give me a heart attack. just like on the 4 wheeler up by the gun range. wish you have all the gear so you would be safe. you also need riding pants that won't rip!!!!!be careful. love your guts, mommy

fourballerinas said...

Thanks for the crotch shot!! Nice video. Good to see you had a helmet on. Looks like you're having fun with it. So, what did mom say? "You can't afford that" or was it, "How are you going to pay for that?" What did Dad say- Can't say much when he has a garage full himself. Hope you're having fun and being safe
Love you, Audrey

Amanda said...

Jess, you try to format your Blog yet? I noticed that you've changed the format to a basic white.. very lovely!
Mand

DAVIS said...

Jess.. Your page is so cute.! I am still trying to figure out how to use this thing. :-) So if this comment doesn't work.. Sorry