Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lake Powell

Last weekend I went home to see Audrey and the girls again. We got to go to Lake Powell for a few days on Amy & Heidi's Housboat. It's been fun!! Hint Hint Dad!!! Maybe we should get one :) It wasn't fun being away from Cameron and no worries the WHOLE family gave me a hard time about it. But maybe next time. Here are some pictures!!

Savannah was my Little Shadow ALL WEEKEND!!!

I sure loved it!! She was born to the wrong parents!!

Who's the BIG sister Now!!!!!


Yep!!! Thats Right!! Those are my BOTTOMS!!


2 comments:

Grandpa Mash said...

If you have not enlarged the one of you and Amy...you need to. The look on the face says a lot. Had a great time...Glad you made the effort to come...know it was hard to leave Cameron.

Love
Dad

fourballerinas said...

That picture of you on Amy is SOOO funny!! I love it. We had a blast- glad you came down just to go to powell. Thanks!! Thanks for loving my girls. They sure love you too. Thanks for letting Savannah be your little shadow. Can't wait til there's some little cousins that look just like her someday. Tell Cameron to get on the ball (with the asking that is).
Audrey