Sunday, August 3, 2008

Night Out With The Girls

Wow! It's been along time since I've had a night out on the town with the girls. This last Friday night Britanie Butler, Joni Hackwell, and Dana Dimick went to Martina Mcbride!! So much fun! Especially laughing at everyone and their funny outfits!! Worst part about the whole trip was the drive back home. I got stuck in traffic on I-15 because of a wreck between Bountiful and Centerville.... I sat there with my car turned off for fourty-five minutes.... And didn't get into logan until 2:30am!!

Rockin Out Like the Good Old Days

Jes & Brit!Dana Dimick & Momma Joni Hackwell


4 comments:

Beaner said...

Jess,
It looks like you guys had fun. I bet that was fun for all. Congrats on the engagement!!!! Where are you doing your reception? I would love to come. How you feeling? I hope you had no complications with the surgery.:)
Pam Bean

Scottie and Tasha said...

I haven't seen Joni for soooo long! Looks like you all had a great time!

fourballerinas said...

Looks like fun. I'm jealous. I love Martina. BTW- the b**bs look great from the side. I can really tell a difference. Are you feeling better now? Talk to you later!
Audrey

fourballerinas said...

Jessica.................
I think it's time for an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. loved the invitation. Looking forward to seeing you again. Love you!! Have fun with all your parties!! I know you love it but just don't want to admit it. Can't wait to see those knockers!!j/k