Thursday, July 24, 2008

Surgery- Breast Reduction :)


Well this last week I've had surgery. I've been so lucky as I've prepared for this to have Cameron be so understanding and drive down with me to Bountiful a number of time for all of my Doctor Appointments. And for his Mom Jeanette for taking me to the Surgical Center and staying there until Mom mom got there from Price. Everyone keeps asking me how I feel... And all I can say is sore... which is to be expected. :) haha But I'm so thankful for my mom staying up here in Logan with me all week to help me and give me a ride back down to Bountiful to get my drains taken out. But I think my Daddy deserves the BIGGEST THANKS!!! Thanks Dad!!! I Promise "We'll" Love it :)!!!!

6 comments:

Tuesdee said...

I am so happy for you! But I wish you would've let me know... Maybe they could have put me on the table next to you and they could've done a transfer. :) he he he Love ya Jess!

fourballerinas said...

YOu should have had them freeze your "stuff". You're going to want to have it put back in after 3 or 4 kids and 10 years later. J/K. I'm really happy for you and hope that you recover well. Wish I could have been there to help you. Glad mom could take the time to be up there with you. Can't wait to see "them". Oh yeah, and in you upcoming events, you forgot "Kayla's birthday" (it's August 12th). Love ya,Audrey
p.s. Is that the best picture we get?

Amanda said...

TUESDEE- too late, I already called dibs on em!

Mand

Scottie and Tasha said...

I love that Cameron is holding your purse :) What good training for your husband to be!! ha ha j/k

Mom Sjostrom said...

I need to catch up with you. I have something for you from Grandma Steele. I will try finding you at work or call my cell 881-6603.

Aaron & Megan said...

I like Audrey's comment. I have to say that after having just two kids (and almost 3), things just aren't what they used to be, and you might want it put back. At any rate, I hope that you have a swift recovery and wish you well with your wedding plans. If you guys have some spare time, you should come over for some dinner and visit!