Friday, July 4, 2008

Planning A Wedding....

Wow! This whole planning a wedding is frustrating. Making Invitation, Invitation Lists, Photographer, Wedding Cakes, Food, Place for Luncheon, Wedding Dress, trying to find time for Bridal Showers!!! And having no $$$$$$! All stuff that still needs to be done!!! hahaha good thing Cameron is so patient with me and my many tears... We got alot of stuff done we decided last weekend when we went to Twin Falls for an Reception. Franklin and Jeanette had a family friend whose daughter got married so we went up for the wedding reception. Twin Falls is where Franklin grew up so they told me stories about all over and showed me places. We went to Shoshone Falls!! AMAZING!!! We took some pictures but they are on Jeanette's camera. So I soon as I dump them I'll post them!

3 comments:

Tori said...

Hi! I found your blog on Mary's. Congrats on your engagement! That's awesome. Best of luck with all your planning.

fourballerinas said...

That's an awesome picture. It looks like a postcard. Did you take that? Looks like fun.
Audrey

jes said...

No... i didn't.. it's just of the internet but thats what it looked like. Jeanette has all the pictures on her camera.. mine died!