Monday, August 25, 2008

Preston Idaho Derby!

Heck Yes! A chick was driving one of those cars :)
Ok Ok Ok ! Audrey... here you go! Sorry yall I've totally been slacking off this last few weeks! Things have been crazy with wedding plans and what not. So this last weekend Jacob & Amanda were up so we took a night off and went on a date to the derby!! Super fun!! Full of White Trash & Hicks!! (including Jake!!!) hahaha Reminds me of home :) I've got some other pictures to help describe out busy weekend but they will have to wait a day or two :)

3 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Looks like fun, but what's up with the Steele's always having to pull some stupid face. Jessica and Jake can never take a regular picture. You guys, your kids are going to come out with those faces- tougue out, or retarded!! Wish we were closer to make more memories with you guys.
Audrey

Amanda said...

I loved the derby!!! It was so much fun! I look possesed in that picture though. You are right my hubby is pretty white trash! Anyone who yells "AMANDA I CAUGHT YOU A SHIRT!" Ha ha... You would have thought it was his birthday or something.
Mand

Anonymous said...

the female that was rolled name was jerica Kay shield (her name now is jerica vaughn )the first female to roll in a Preston derby and she my wife and we will be back to do more derby